Graphic Designer Student Assistant
Lucie Kaas is looking for a detail oriented and creative Graphic Designer with a clean and aesthetic touch. You will play an integral role in supporting our visual identity and overall brand image. Although we are a Danish company, we are currently experiencing significant growth in the international markets and the role therefore involves dealing with many international stakeholders.
Your responsibilities are broad and can cover such areas as:
- Developing digital material for website, newsletters & Social Media etc.
- Set-up of price lists, catalogues, packaging, product sheets and other sales & marketing materials
- Development of Instagram stories & videos – for example stop motion, GIFs
- Styling of photos on an ad hoc basis
- Ad-hoc assignments
The position has the opportunity to develop over time to cover more areas of interest.
- Studies from an accredited design program or school
- Super user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
We are a small but fast-growing company where being a team player is crucial to success. It is expected that the right candidate is flexible and can help with practicalities outside their core job when needed. We are
looking for someone who is willing to learn and roll up his or her sleeves when necessary. We offer the opportunity to gain hands on experience and work with a young and motivated group full of humor in a casual
This is a part-time position where hours flow up and down depending on the demand where peak periods can arise during the development of new catalogues and communication material. Your workspace will be located in our offices in Nordvest, Copenhagen.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you send your application including your portfolio or examples of your work to [email protected] by March 20th.
We look forward to hearing from you!